Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tagged! (I'm exhausted after finishing this)



This thing is EVERYWHERE, isn't it? It's spreading like a deadly virus! Anyway, Aysh from Meow Meow tagged me. Yes, I'm speading the deadly virus :)

The rules: (Which I'm sure everyone knows by now!)

Rule#1: Put the rules on your blog.

Rule#2: Every person tagged should tell 11 things about themselves, answer the 11 questions asked by the one that tagged you, tag 11 other people and ask them 11 different questions.

Rule#3: Let the people whom you tagged know you've done so.

Rule#4: Don't tag anyone who's been tagged before.

Rule#5: Really do tag 11 others, don't go all ''if you want to take this tag''
11 Random things about myself:

1) I looove classic black and white horror movies and thrillers like Pyscho. I'd rather watch something psychological and terrifying than gory movies.

2) I've decided that the first thing to do after I'm married is to travel the whole world! No going back on this whatsoever.

3) I love Spongebob! <3 I still watch cartoons from time to time.

4) I'm not fond of people who don't have manners (Saying please, thank you and excuse me never hurt anyone). I have a habit of instantly saying sorry even though it's not my fault.

5) I dreamed of being an all star athelete, whatever the sport. This is why I always join sports teams eventhough I'm not great at any sport. Hell, I even tried out for sports I never even played before (Yay for field hockey and lacrosse!).

6) I have a billion nicknames which I won't be mentioning here.

7) I'm more fluent in my second language (English) than my native language, Telugu which is a south indian language.

8) I love Leonardo Dicaprio. He's brilliant. I think his best role is in Blood Diamond. Damn, I love all his movies! Did I mention how amazing he is?

The best looking man on the planet :) Yes, I had to include a picture.
9) Number 6 and 3 are my lucky numbers. I choose these numbers for anything, like microwaving leftovers for exactly 63 seconds. Weird, I know.

10) I'm a virgo!

11) My favorite chocolate bar is a milkybar, which is a pure white chocolate candy bar but I do eat any kind of chocolate offered to me :)


11 Questions I answered:

If you could change one thing about yourself physically, what would you change?

I'd change my height. I'm like 5'10 and I wish to be a couple of inches shorter.

If you had to choose one song to listen to everyday for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Tough question since I get sick of songs easily. I think 'Drops of Jupiter'.

If a wizard randomly appeared, and offered you the gift of immortality, would you take it and why?

Hell no! This would mean I'd outlive all my loved ones and friends. I'm not good at dealing with deaths, it tears me apart.

If you could be one character from a book/comic/movie, who would you be?

I want to be Blair from Gossip girl. She's gorgeous. Not to mention young, powerful and wealthy!

Red lorry or Yellow lorry?

Red!

What's your favourite type of food (curry, chinese, italian etc.) 

I love indian food and hakka chinese. Anything really spicy and flavorful actually!

Are some people born evil, or is it a learnt behaviour?

I think it's a learnt behavior but maybe some are more prone to evil than others.

Who is your hero? Why?

Sachin Tendulkar, a cricket player. He's just so inspirational and hard working.

What was your favourite subject in school?

Gym class! I loved playing dodgeball.

Do you think animals have consciousness like we humans do? Do they have a sense of selfhood, and are they aware of their feelings and experiences?

Yes, I think so but maybe not all animals. I think they are aware of feelings and experiences. How else can animals like dogs, cats and even domestic animals like cows, sheep and goats be so loyal and loving, right?

 Do you believe in Aliens?

No, not yet.


My 11 questions:

1) What's your favorite place?

2) If you had to marry a celebrity, who would it be?

3) Do you want a twin?

4) How long is your oldest friendship?

5) What's your greatest achievement?

6) If you could only talk to one person for the rest of your life, who would it be?

7) Socks and sandles- yes or no?

8) Choose your power: Mind reading or invisibility?

9) What's your method of transportation?

10) Favorite book?

11) Facebook, twitter or neither? Why?

11 People I tagged:

Raphael

Magiceye

Rads

Jen  (The Butterfly Effect)

ItsReallyJenny

Raj

Birdy

Garima

Sakshi Singh

Rob Z Tobor

Anthony

25 comments:

  1. Pretty sweet :P
    I do have to disagree with DiCaprio's best movie though, I liked him a LOT more in The Departed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew! dats a really long tag, no wonder u were tired :)
    5'10 wow dats really really tall from where I am, and I wouldn't choose immortality either. I still watch cartoons too and I'm telugu too :)) Will do the tag as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I didn't know you're Telugu too :D cool! :)

      Delete
  3. OMG!! ur mind might have been really racing at the speed of light!! no doubt that left u so tired!! pretty impressive...

    ReplyDelete
  4. omo!!!!!!!!!!

    thanks for tagging me sooooo much darling![and im the fiiiiiiiiiiirst tagged!!squeeeeeee] i've been thinking of what to post next, and there's nothing like a happy random tag post to get back on track.
    will get to it asap!
    =D

    and yeah, im not appreciative of people who dont have manners either. what's so tiresome if u just put on a smile or say sorry? hell, my friends think i'm weird for thanking them and saying sorry. trying to curb the habit for their sake, but i do end up being nice without reason anyway to the rest of the world. giving my seat to the tired commuter standing in the bus etc. spread the goodness y'know? =)

    love,
    raphael
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I can see why you were so tired :) And I kinda figured out you were quiet tall by the gorgeous pic you'd posted before this:)!!

    I'll do this tedious task right now!! Sounds like fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad I didn't get tagged, I've been hit enough. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Yea I knew you were already tagged! :D

      Delete
  7. :) Leo Dicaprio is an incredible actor indeed!<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. HEYYYAAA Sujana!! :) *Suprise surprise!!*

    Check it out Your Liebster Award

    Hope you are thrilled,lady!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. u want to be bit shorter?!! that's a very rare thing!

    i loved the first pic - hahah - the picture did speak louder than the words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol true, I love using pictures for all blog entries.

      Delete
  10. I know! It's exhausting isn't it! I have never had a Nestle milkybar... I am so gonna have to try that out!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I responded to your tag. :-)

    http://elander-anthony.blogspot.com/2012/02/11-things-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my first visit here and I feel I know you already. I enjoy the about me posts!

    www.bowsandheartsandeverythingcute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. My Lord we have so much in common!
    I LOVE spongebob!! (If you have FB, check out this awesome spongebob cake: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=175260325843430&set=a.107329832636480.5410.107329099303220&type=3&theater)

    I'm in love with leo Dicaprio too (they're re-releasing Titanic in 3D :O)
    And i love your answer to the immortality Q, I would've answered in exactly the same way.
    Thanks for playing along, brill answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That cake looks fantastic! :D And I really wanted to watch Titanic in 3D!! thank you :D

      Delete
  14. Phew I didn't get tagged, your right it is exhausting! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1. The seaside.
    2. Ben Affleck.
    3. Yes.
    4. 20 years.
    5. My life. (The way of my life).
    6. Grzegorz Korbik.
    7. No way!
    8. Mind reading.
    9. The broom.
    10. A lot of... "The Tales from Two Pockets" by Karel Capek.
    11. Facebook, because I have a lot of friends there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. Comments are always appreciated! :)